Sedgefield Country Club
A Donald Ross Design
Designed in 1925, Sedgefield Country Club is best known for its magnificent 18-hole Donald Ross-designed golf course. Its small, undulating greens and rolling fairways create a challenge for the expert player as well as being fun for the beginner. Including a newly renovated Clubhouse and Activities and Wellness Center, Sedgefield offers something for every part of the family with tennis, fitness, spa services, pool and on-site accommodations. Our private dining and meeting spaces can accommodate groups up to 300 guests. With a complete range of food and beverage services, events can be catered from the modest to the most exquisite.
- #2 in the Traid. #20 in the State (*2012 Rankings from the NC and SC Golf Panel)
- 7,130 yards, par 71
- Located Minutes from downtown Greensboro and just off of highway 40
- Current Host site for the PGA Tour’s Wyndham Championship, many major amateur events in the Carolinas, the ACC Women’s Golf Championship, and the AJGA’s Footjoy Invitational.
- Address: 3201 Forsyth Drive, Greensboro, NC 27407
- Visit Us: www.sedgefieldcc.org
- Contact Us: 336.299.5324